Case Manager Job Description:
As a Case Manager, you will be responsible for drafting letters of representation, drafting demand packages, requesting and reviewing medical records/bills, entering information in our internal system (FileVine), setting up files, communicating with clients, attorneys, insurance companies, medical providers and providing general support to other team members. Successful team members thrive in this fast-paced environment by being able to adapt, pivot and problem solve.
This is a full-time position in our Dallas, GA Office. To rise above the others, candidates should have:
· Personal Injury experience (Required)
· Extraordinary phone etiquette
· Strong organizational skills
· Exceptional computer/data entry skills
· Empathy for the client’s situation
· Proven people skills
· Ability to multi-task and stay motivated
We believe in working closely and bringing out the best in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group. We’ll offer you the following:
· A competitive salary (Starting at $40,000, but candidates with a long history of experience may earn a higher starting salary) with PTO & 401(k)
· Fun atmosphere (Let your hair down now and then with our work hard, play hard attitude)
· Casual business dress code (We don’t like to wear ties)
· Weekly on-time direct deposits (Who doesn’t like a weekly paycheck)
· Company swag
· On the job training with the ability to grow within the company
· Instacart membership while on maternity or paternity leave
· Ability to earn extra PTO
· Birthday PTO day (Why? - Because no one should work hard on their birthday)
· Company Days of Service (We are all about serving others and our community through different events)About Lonati Law Firm, P.C.
Lonati Law Firm is an incredibly fast-moving, supportive, and fun-loving team that is all about delivering the absolute best client experience and unmatchable legal representation to each and every one of our clients while having an impact on our community. We are about working hard yet staying humble. If you would like to be part of a recognized, collaborative and straight-up badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
**IMPORTANT: TO APPLY**
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
* To apply for this position, please email your resume showing your background, qualifications and references to [email protected]. In the email subject line, please include your name – Bugs Bunny (Ex. John Doe – Bugs Bunny). In the body of the email, include why this position appeals to you and the reason why you believe you are the right fit.